Tuesday, October 14, 2014

MY NEW CAR

Som jeg lovde igår skulle jeg legge ut bilder av bilen idag, så under har du dem! Det hele startet med at jeg såg på bilen i Trondheim når jeg var der i helgen. Jeg ble helt forelsket i bilen og bestemte meg for å kjøpe den. Bilen er en 2003 modell Peugeot 106 cabriolet. Ubeskrivelig godt med sin egen bil!

As I promised yesterday, over you can see the pictures of my new car. It all started with that I looked at this car in Trondheim when I was there for the weekend. I fell in love with the car and decided to buy it. The car is an 2003 model Peugeot 106 cabriolet. It's so amazing to have my own car!

2 comments:

  1. Gratulerer! Den var utrolig stilig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This field of engineering is not just restricted to one area of work but also uses the applications of other engineering elements such as electrical, mechanical, software, Useful review electronics and safety engineering. These are also known as the sub sections of automobile and can be opted as area of specializations by the students during their under graduation or post graduation studies.

    ReplyDelete